Quick and Easy Egg Bites
If you're searching for a quick and easy protein filled breakfast or snack, look no further. This recipe makes 12 egg muffins (think mini frittata or larger Starbucks soufflé bites) and freezes well so you can make batches ahead of time.
10 large eggs
5 ounces cheese (any kind)
6 pieces of cooked chopped bacon
Veggies of choices (1 - 2 cups) I like spinach, bell pepper, mushrooms, etc.
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Spray your muffin tin really well (or use liners if it's older and non-stick surface is scratched)
3. Whisk eggs in a bowl
4. Evenly distribute egg mixture into muffin tin (about half way in each cup)
5. Add toppings to each cup
6. Bake for 20 minutes
7. Allow to cool and then remove from tin and enjoy!
1. Allow to cool completely and then add to ziploc bags.
2. Reheat for 20-30 seconds in microwave